untitled 1(original) untitled 1(original)

clickclickclick

im a fan of plates.

Ov Aurora's Polarities Ov Aurora's Polarities

yoyo

i will master this for you. this is good shit too.

:O :O :O :O :O :O

yesss.

this could be my theme songs. shit man. this is so dead on badass 55 1010

_.-| Martyr |-._ _.-| Martyr |-._

sir....

i think about donnie darko for some reason. but grats on that. cause i love that movie. this tune is dark and mysterious. i usually dont listen to this kind of music because it makes me depressed haha. but all in all....this goes good with a lot of ideas. but most of them death [hence..the dark side] what i see is a man walking up to a little kid [his kid maybe] and watching him take his last breath with a little tear going down his face. but is satisfied and not really heart broken because his son/daughter accomplished a task by making a sacrificing decision...idk..just what i see.

keep up the work. you dont need to make it longer. this is perfect. 5/5 10/10

Wolftacular responds:

Interesting vision of yours. It is true, though, that it's pretty much impossible for this melody to bring joyous visions XD. I'm glad it makes you imagine something at all.

It's great you like it! Thanks for the review!

star wars VNS remix star wars VNS remix

HAHA

I love star wars. this song is decent, it feels so grungy and messed up. Its like if vader was on an acid trip..this song would be playing. and he is commanding 400 pink twinkies to take over the bug super fluffy wookies.

thanks for this..i am now scared of the wook.

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

YYYYYES!!

POKEMON FTW. everything needs to be metal. BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY

Burn7 responds:

See, I would go super dark metal but that would alienate everyone who doesn't like it. If only...